Saudade: “A Portuguese word meaning extreme longing, nostalgia, craving, sadness or grief over the lost or departed…or to miss someone….even when they are around”
Love at first is a chemical reaction. First the mind starts playing tricks, but when it reaches its ultimate peak, strange things happen, so much so that the mind finally ceases to exist. Another dimension opens up for the one who dwells too deep. A parallel reality. And then comes the question. What is real? Your choices in life decide which world you decide to be a part of. This film travels with the life of such man who is walking the path which is in the middle of these 2 worlds.
- Winner – Best Cinematography – 4th Bangalore Shorts Film Festival 2015
- Official Selection – Colors International Film Festival of India
- Official Selection – 4th Bangalore Shorts Film Festival 2015
- Official Selection – 2nd Goa Short Film Festival 2015
- Official Selection – International Peace and Film Festival Orlando, Florida